skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Adventures in the life of Shelley
Sunday, December 23, 2007
Christmas 2007
Well I'm home for Christmas, here are some pictures so far.
Me and Melissa
Pretty snow
The group at Jeffs graduation
Me and Eric
Tigh and Ann
Snow in Champaign
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Shelley
Champaign, IL, United States
I'm currently living in Champaign, IL where I work as Climatologist at the University. When I'm not at work I spend most of my time running, riding, watching tv, and trying to find fun things to do around Champaign.
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
►
2009
(36)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(7)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(5)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(8)
►
2008
(59)
►
December
(6)
►
November
(6)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(4)
►
August
(5)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(6)
►
April
(9)
►
March
(7)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(3)
▼
2007
(108)
▼
December
(3)
Christmas day 2007
Christmas 2007
Snow, Ice, and ick!
►
November
(4)
►
October
(6)
►
September
(7)
►
August
(7)
►
July
(11)
►
June
(10)
►
May
(11)
►
April
(10)
►
March
(11)
►
February
(11)
►
January
(17)
Weather Warnings
Mini Me Runner
My running
Blogs I frequent
Steph
9 years ago
College Football Guys.com
15 years ago
Bedsaul Family
17 years ago
T-Buck's Blog
FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map
Feedjit Live Blog Stats
No comments:
Post a Comment