Sunday, July 12, 2009

NASCAR at Chicagoland

This weekend Dustin and I headed up to Chicago for some NASCAR and city life. It was a unique mix....NASCAR/rednecking at night....city living in the day! I'm too tired to write a huge post so I'm just going to let the pictures talk for themselves.


PS. Blogger picture uploading still sucks, I should get a new blog host! The pics aren't in any order now.


Dustin and I having a few drinks Friday night


We found Becky!

Dustin being a huge nerd...but I joined in too.

Friday night race


Chicagoland raceway



At the bean

Along the river

Awesome hotel room view!


Room view from my bed...made it pretty hard to get out of bed.

Saturday night race...after a crash.

It was a beautiful night out, clear crisp and a great sunset


Fly over


If you look really really close in the middle of the photo you can see the Sears tower. It was about 35 miles away.

The winner, Mark Martin


Gotta support the tractors that let me go to all these nice places. :)



A little Sunday afternoon trip to Wrigleyville


No comments: