Saturday, January 12, 2008

Happy (late) New Year

It's been a long long time since I've written and I apologize to my loyal followers (mom) but there really isn't much going on in Champaign. I had a good new year. I went to my friend Leslie's boyfriends for the night. That night I also got a new niece!! Claire Evelyn! My sister in law didn't have that easy of a time, things didn't go too well for her so New Years day was not relaxing. Thank God she is ok now and the family is doing well!

Next weekend I'm going to Tampa FL with Tigh to run a 10k. I'm so excited! I can't wait to go somewhere sunny. I haven't been on an airplace for 4 months now, its rather weird, but I'm not complaining. I'll leaving Friday and come back Monday. A quick weekend vacation. I've been working like crazy at WW on Saturday morning and just about going nuts. It's been so busy with the new year and all. I'm ready to have a weekend w/out that place!

Other than that, nothing else really new. Things are good here in Champaign!

1 comment:

The Fun Park said...

Things must be good. You haven’t really rant and raved about anything in awhile....ha,ha,ha.

Have fun in FL and good luck on in your race.