Monday, March 2, 2009

March!

Its been a long time since I blogged. I realized looking back that I just kept talking about my stupid gallbladder. But it was a big deal and it was the main thing going on in my life so it took rank over everything else. Anyway...its MARCH! I also realized for the past 2 years I've been really excited (according to my blog archives) for march. Well its spring and thats good! Not technically spring but very very close. The time changes this Sunday! I like the fact that it will be lighter later, but ever since I became a runner...I really like it lighter in the morning. I venture to say in a month I could probably start running in the mornings! Which brings me to another topic...I haven't been able to get out there as fast as I thought I could. My post op last Tuesday went fine. I tried to run that night but then that night and next morning my lower abs where still sore. Apparently they had to put a stitch in the muscle and I believe that is the problem. I just walked Friday night and it still was bugging me. So now the plan is to just lay off if it....well until maybe Wednesday. Its really really fusterating cause I feel motivated to workout and I can't. I just feel like I've become a lazy blob. Oh well, I'll hit it hard once I'm all recovered!

I'm pretty excited for this weekend, its supposed to be SUNNY AND WARM! And Dustin and I are headed to Manhattan to see his new niece. We are also going to a concert on Friday night. Then apparently I am going to a stupid Kstate basketball game Saturday. I refuse to wear purple and I will secretely hope they lose. And giggle to myself when they do! So it will be good to get out and take a little trip. I'm already getting the itch to go home and I think I won't be able to go until Easter. Which is another long month. Oh well, it just won't really work to get there until then.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my. You should wear a RED HUSKER shirt at the k state game this weekend.... just for fun. LOL