So I've had no gallbladder for one week and recovery is going well! I would say I'm out of recovery mode. I'm back to almost normal. I still have some pain around the belly button area. They must of really worked in that area. I hardly was sore around where the gallbladder was. On Friday I went to Carls going away lunch. He took another job with the USDA here in town. But I'm really gonna miss Carl, he was my favorite coworker. But anyway, that went ok. I was still in sweatpants and still a little loopy. I quit taking pain pills Thursday night cause i was sick of feeling like a druggie and then switched to IBU. That afternoon I drove to Dustin's. I could drive fine, but it felt like I had been disconnected from the world for a long time. We had a pretty low key weekend with me still trying to recoup and not wearing jeans. I had a big ol pitty party on Saturday. I just felt nasty and sloppy and blah. I was sick of the sweatpants and hated my hair. Which is getting chopped off tonight!! So I went shopping that night and bought bright green shoes and a cute shirt. :D That helped. I did get flowers that morning from Dustin which was extremely sweet. It was the first time I got flowers on vday! Anyway, by Monday I was wearing jeans and today its even better. I have noticed that my back doesn't hurt anymore due to the gallbladder. And now that I think about it...I don't have as many digestion issues after I eat food. My stomach doens't hate me anymore.
But enough about the gallbladder! I hope to start running again sometime soon. I think I'll start walking on the treadmill first and then build up to the running. I hope it hasn't dropped off but I guess we will see.
I think thats all that is really going on. Work has been busy, its good to be back in a routine. Its pretty much the same ol same ol otherwise.
Tuesday, February 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment