This past weekend was rather busy. Actually it all started Thursday night. I've been working each Thursday night in Jan at WW and I have to say I like the extra money. Usually on Saturday the meetings average about 35 people and that is busy. This Thursday meeting is bringing in ~40! That is good for a weekday meeting. More people = more money. Anyway, Friday night Leslie and I went to Indy to see Luke Bryan. He has one album out but it's awesome. As I've said before, I love the smaller venues, we had awesome seats! Luke did a great show and he was very easy on the eyes to look at! :) Then on Saturday, I got up and managed to run 3 miles...first time I've done that in 3 months. I also ran other needed errands. Dustin showed up that afternoon and we went to Mike's (co worker) 30th bday party bash. It was a good time as well. Dustin finally met most of the work group and he did well and so did they! Sunday we just hung around till the afternoon and then headed to Decatur to watch the game at Dustin's friends apartment. Then all of a sudden it was Monday and back to work. Which I've been rather busy at work also! I'm getting trained for a completely different job at work, and I'll be doing that 2 days out of the week. And learning new stuff is always busy and always makes the time go fast. Hence the lack of my blog. :) But its good stuff to learn and I"m excited to be working in that office.
In other news I'm going to Asheville in March! I'm so excited. I am helping Kris out with the girls while Lyn is gone. Which is the whole weekend. Aunt Shelley might take a beating but it will all be worth it.
Oh and one week till this dang gallbladder comes out......YIPPY!

Mike jamming out

Athena, Leslie, Becky

Luke Bryan

His band



Leslie and I living it up!
No comments:
Post a Comment