Tuesday, May 5, 2009
Kirby Derby Trophy!
As many of you read, I finished a 10k this past Saturday. Well I have an update. On Monday I emailed the race director to check my time. And she writes back with my time and says "you finished 3rd in the 25-29 age group, apparently you left before the awards?". I GOT A TROPHY! I really didn't expect to finish 3rd in my age group. But when there aren't many people in it...that's what happens. :) But you know what, I don't care if there were only 3 people in it, or 20, or 100. I was out there running my ass off! So I deserve it no matter how many or how little people were in it. Anyway, after the race was over I just told Dustin we could leave because I was sure I didn't get award...I missed my name being called. :( Oh well, I still have a trophy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
That is a great trophy! Congrats. Mom
Post a Comment