Saturday, November 17, 2007

Jack Ingram & Dierks Bentley!!!!!!

Leslie and I ventured off to Springfield IL last night to see Jack Ingram and Dierks Bentley and it was awesome! I've been to my fair share of concerts and I think this almost ties with the best concert ever. Kenny still is the best...but this is very very close. Anyway, I bought the tickets and I went with general admission, the standing crowd. And if you want to be close, this is the way to go. We got what I wanted...close! I also have to say that I love smaller venues. You can't get that kind of experience in a huge arena unless you pay an arm and a leg for tickets. Even then the stage is still 10 feet away. I haven't been that close in a concert since Kenny I believe.

Jack Ingram was great. I've been a fan for awhile and never got to see him in concert. Then Dierks just rocked the place. He was extremely good! I've seen him 2 other times, the first time about 4 years ago when he just came out, then one other time at the college world series. They had a little platform that went out about 10ft from the stage and I told Leslie that I bet he would go over there and he did. Thats when we snuck in very very close. We were only one person back from the railing. We were so close we could touch him...and I did! So on my list now is Kenny, Dierks and I got to touch Jack Ingram as well. Yes, I realize I sound completely stupid but it was awesome! Anyway, for the last song Jack came out and sang with Dierks and that was great. It was an awesome concert and so worth the drive!

Il sunset

Jack Ingram




Waiting for Dierks


Dierks!













Yea, you rock!


No comments: