Monday, November 26, 2007

Thanksgiving 2007

I ventured across Illinois and Iowa and a bit of Nebraska to get home for thanksgiving. I'm thankful I'm closer but its still an 8 hour drive! The way home was a little annoying cause it started snowing in Des Moines. At first I was giddy but that quickly changed due to road conditions and traffic! Thanksgiving with the family was good. I ran a 2 mile with Christina in 22 degree wx and flurries, brrrrr! The rest of the days I hung out with family and then visited Melissa in O'Neill. The drive back was pretty boring but not as bad as going to NE!


Yippy SNOW!!!

.......more snow....

.....go away snow!

Christina and I at the 2 mile turkey trot

Melissa, me, and April in Fremont

Melissa and I

Me, the grandparents, my mom and brother
Me and my cousins kid, Drake

Am I back in MD? Nope, there was just an accident.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those are some very artsy pictures Shelley!! It was good having you home! Can't wait until Christmas!!
~ Melissa ~