On Saturday while the huskers were getting their a$$es handed to them, I went shopping. I ended up buying a washer and dryer!!! Now this is my first BIG purchase, sadly enough, I'm 26. But I'm pretty pumped about it. It should serve me well and now I don't have to deal with the laundry room. I get it delivered on Tuesday, yippy! So last night my other friend from work, Becky, and I were supposed to go speed dating! I know, its a real thing, not just on the movies. But they canceled it and that kinda of bummed me out. I just wanted to see what it was like. I guess they didn't have enough people, I'm assuming guys. Oh well I guess, but it would of been fun. Instead I went to BW3's with Leslie and her bf and some of his friends to watch the Illini game. At least they didn't suffer the worst loss in school history. And on that note, I just can't believe what has happened to Nebraska football. It's almost heartbreaking how quickly it went downhill. Horrible. And from growing up in the 90's and now this...its like night and day. I never thought I'd see this sort of loss to KANSAS...KANSAS!!!!! Oh how the times have changed. I just want the season to be done, now.
Anyway, here are some photos from the weekend.

1 comment:
I'm glad you found 5K to run. Fall is a great time of year.
Post a Comment