Thursday, October 25, 2007

Good busy

Well things around Champaign have been going well and busy. I am surprisingly busy each weekend until Thanksgiving. Which is always a nice thing. I'm going to start working at weight watchers this saturday. I'm not sure what my schedule will be but I'll find out soon enough. This weekend will be nice, I'll just veg tomorrow night, work Sat morning, watch the Huskers get their butts kicked again, then go to an Illini hockey game with the girls from work. After that we are meeting up with the guys from work. I'm pretty lucky, my co workers are easy going and they don't piss me off. They don't say stupid stuff about the midwest cause the majority of them are from the midwest!

Next weekend I am running a 5k on Sunday. Then the next weekend i have a 3 day weekend. I was thinking about driving to Asheville but its a long haul, so we'll see. Then the next week I have 2 concerts back to back. And then its Thanksgiving! I'm excited to go home! It will be a nice vacation and I have to say that Thanksgiving is one of my favorite holidays. I guess Ann and I are running the 5 mile Fremont YMCA turkey trot...the one I got LAST in last year...ya thats right, LAST! I want to redeem myself, even if that means 2nd to last!

Its been a bit cold here the past couple days. I swear we went from 80's to 50's. I just want some 60's in there. I know we probably won't get many 70's anymore. I'm also freezing in my apt right now. For some reason I always see how long until I can go w/out turning my heat on. Its like a little game I play each fall/winter. Right now I'm shooting for Nov 15th. I really don't know why I picked that day.

I can't believe Christmas is 2 months away!!! I think I already know what I want! How greedy am I?

Anyway, and today is my brothers bday, Happy Birthday Kris!!!!!!!

1 comment:

The Fun Park said...

Thanks Shelley. That would be great if you came to Asheville. We would all love to see you.