My blogging has really really been slacking off and I'm not sure why. However I have my ideas. First, I'm really comfortable in my apartment and I'm not stuck living in a bedroom. So that means less time in front of the computer...more time doing other things, like tv. :) Second, I feel settled in here in Champaign. In DC I was constantly trying to keep myself busy and occupied so I wouldn't get bored and homesick. But here, the move was seamless and I've adjusted very well. I can't believe how smooth I'm adjusting here. Moving to DC was the 2nd time I moved far away from home and I knew I had to stick it out. It was the first time I was truly independent and learned to get along alone. When I moved to DC I was extremely dependent on my friends, I couldn't believe how much I was. But moving to Champaign was easier because it was me and only me and I'm used to that. And let me just saying...living alone rocks!! Its so nice not to be living with Alex, man he drove me nuts!!! I've got my own place and own space.
Anyway, I have a 3 day weekend and I've been trying to be productive. Today I watched the Illinois game and they beat Wisconsin!! It's so nice to be in a college town again. Then I did some shopping. I'm still trying to acquire things for my apartment. I was gonna watch the red river shoot out but since I'm in stupid Big Ten country it's not on!!! Tonight is obviously the Husker game. Its on so late! Past my bedtime. Oh, this morning I went to WW and it looks like I"ll be starting there shortly. Which is good, extra cash=good. Maybe I'll be able to get a car! I only get paid once a month so I need to get into a rhythm with that before I make a big big purchase.
Tomorrow I have no clue what I'm doing and Monday I don't know either. Guess I'll find something.
Saturday, October 6, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment