So I am convinced that network tv is against me! If you refer back to a post probably last winter I went on about Thursday tv. Now I am still loving Thursday night however there is a little mess now. The office is on the same time Grey's is. That was an issue last year but at least I'd get the end of Grey's, not anymore. My major dilemma is this...Friday Night Lights was moved from Wed to Friday. Which I LOVE that show! Well ABC has gone and moved Men In Trees to Friday night as well at the same time! What gives?! Anyway, now i'm left with my most favorite shows over lapping each other. This could easily be fixed if I wanted to pay an extra $15 a month for a DVR but I just haven't done that yet and don't think I will. The only other option is to download them on itunes or watch them on abc.com which I will probably opt for.
Other news...I'm trying to start running again. I really got off track when I moved here. But now my goal is just to run 3 days out of the week again. So far, so good. The temperature has dropped dramatically since Monday. I like that, I love fall and I love fall weather! It love crisp and cool! In fact this morning I could see my breath.
Thursday, October 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment