I'm always excited when March rolls around. It is the first month in the "meteorological" spring. Which means meteorologists define spring as March, April, May.
Some exciting things are coming up. I have a 5k on the 8th of this month on campus. Then 2 weeks after that I get to go home!! April is going to be busy. I'm going to a Rockies/Cardinals game on the 3rd with the girls from work. Then Leslie and I have a Dierks concert the 10th. Then we also have another 5 or 10k on the 12th. May is filling up fast too! I have my tri on the 10th and then the next weekend Steph and I are meeting in Chicago. I'm pumped! We will be hanging out and doing the Chicago sites. But Friday we are going to a Cubs game and pretty much have tailgating as our whole day plans. I'm for sure excited for spring!
In other news, my knitting class is done, so thats kinda sad. But I've learned lots. Um...I think I'm going to attempt to get on a softball team some how. And in personal news, I got dumped. I know I don't go into dating things on this blog. But I had been seeing a guy for about a month or so and he decided to end it. I have no clue why, it came out of left field. I really thought this one would stick around for awhile. I think I need a gut check/readjustment. Oh well, get back on the horse!
Saturday, March 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment