Sunday, April 13, 2008

Music fest thingy in Indy

Today Leslie and I concluded our extremely busy weekend by leaving at 6AM!(stupid time zones) to go to Indy to this music fest we heard about. We had free tickets and figured why not. There were two people I wanted to see...Jack Ingram and Luke Bryan. Luckily they were part of the 1st 3 performers. We got there at 10am, and sat through this radio contest to send people to Nashville. Which I'd have to say, was better than I thought. This one chick that won could belt out Martina McBride and thats pretty hard to do. It was an interesting crowd, you always gather colorful folk at FREE concerts at a fair grounds. Free tickets+country music=rednecks. Thursdays night college crowd at Eric Church was much easier on the eyes. :) Anyway, here are some photos and a video. My brother has been posting videos of my nieces...my videos aren't as cute, but thats all I got! :)


Luke Bryan, he was the best


Signature pic

Jack Ingram


Phil Vasser





Luke Bryan singing "All my friends say"

No comments: