Sunday, June 15, 2008

Fishing!

So I went fishing today. I had been wanting to go for awhile but I didn't have my stuff. Well today I went to the store, got all my goodies and headed out. I first went to The Lake of the Woods in Mahomet which is about 10 miles west of here. I lasted all of 45 mins until I got bored. It wasn't going well. Then I go to another little lake the dude at the store told me about. I spent like 20 there. The skies were getting dark, I had a decent head ache so I called it a day. I came home and not even a half block from me is a little lake. Its pretty small, I decided oh what the heck, its close I'll give it a try. My 2nd cast in I catch a nice bass! YIPPY! And that was the first and last fish I caught. But it was worth it! I came back just in time before a rather odd dust storm hit. There was a line of storms to the west and it kicked up TONS of dust. Hopefully you can see the brown color in the pics.

My fishie! The weapon of choice in the background.

Well I tried to take a pic of me and the fishie but I wasn't too fond of holding it that close to my face so this will have to do.

The dust front

Ick!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the fish Shelley! ~ melissa

Shelley said...

Thanks! :D