Friday, July 18, 2008

College Football Fever






Its here...and I got it bad! I'm so ready for college football season its not even funny! This past week I've been reading articles, looking at blogs, looking at schedules. I zeroed in on the Illini games I want to try to go to. I've been looking at all the new Husker apparel online, deciding what I want. And today...the icing on the cake...I got my football tickets to the first Husker game!!!!! About a month ago I got my Nebraska Alumni Assoc newsletter thingy, and inside was a request for football tickets. It was only one game and just a pair of tickets. So my first choice was the first game. I really didn't think I'd get them being it was a lottery system. Today, I got the confirmation email...I got the tickets! I'm so pumped, so excited!

Everyone should check out this blog I found. http://thecollegefootballguys.blogspot.com/ I'm not a fan of the football girls thing, but whatever guys will be guys. The podcasts are pretty good also.

41 days till kickoff!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here's a link for all the Husker fans: http://incolor.inebraska.com/mjboesen/Huskers/Huskers.html

Anonymous said...

Well, let's try that again.
http://incolor.inebraska.com/
mjboesen/Huskers/Huskers.html
:-)
Mom

Anonymous said...

Obsession!!!
~Melissa