Sunday, August 10, 2008

8/10/08

Well its been forever since I've wrote anything. But not much is going on lately. I still am slightly busy but just the same ol things.

My half training is still going decent, but I think I'm getting to the point where its getting old. My half is about a month away (Sept 14th). However I'm still excited about the race itself! I have a 10k on the 17th in Springfield and will probably be the last race before the half. The way its looking I think it's just Tigh and I running the half. It's going to be pretty big, there are 13,000 runners in this thing!

Other than that, only 3 weeks left until football!! Next weekend is the 10k, the next weekend is my bday, and the next is FOOTBALL! Heck yes.

Anyway, I don't have much to write and I don't have any fun new pictures so I guess this will have to do for now.

No comments: