This past week me, Dustin, Leslie, and Eric went to see Cross Canadian Ragweed at the Canopy Club. The concert was pretty good. The past couple years my country music taste and kind of shifted to what people call "Red dirt music" or "Texas Country". Its not as twangy, its more of a country sound sound with southern rock. I really like it, and I've been discovering more bands that I like. So CCR kinda of falls in that category.
Then on Saturday I went to the tailgate to hang out with the softball folk. It was such a great fall night! I know I have expressed my love for fall a couple posts ago so I will refrain from it again. I didn't have a ticket to the game, but that was ok. We played cards, drank some beers, ate some REALLY good ribs. I'd say half of my softball team was there, so it was good to see them again. Oh and there was a fire pit...LOVE LOVE LOVE fire pits.

Mmmmm....beer

It was cold and the fire felt good, this was only natural!

Jeb (a fellow outfielder) and me

Jason (our pitcher) and his wacky hat


Me, Tabitha (loyal softball fan), Kaneesha (2nd basewoman)

Cross Canadian Ragweed

Dustin and I

Leslie and Eric
1 comment:
Love the picture of the cute couple!! :) ~ Melissa
Post a Comment