Sunday, November 2, 2008
A wonderful fall day
Today was a beautiful fall day! The temp has been unusually warm and I started thinking this morning that when we get the first warm days in the spring, I go nuts. I'm outside all day, finding things to do. But that changes in the fall. However I told myself today to take advantage of it. So my choices were a long bike ride, hike at Kickapoo, hike at Allerton, walk/run at Lake of the Woods in Mahomet. I decided to go with the Lake of the Woods since it was the closest. Its a nice little park and they have good trails, so I ventured onto the 5 mile one. Here are some pictures from the park!






Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Paige will be so excited about Slop's cousin.
hey the one pic with the 'tennis balls'...well they look like buckeyes! They're from a buckeye tree. I had one in my back yard as a kid and we loved trying to open them up.
Post a Comment