Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Homeward bound!

I'm so excited, I'm going home tomorrow! I haven't been home since Labor Day so I'm pretty excited. I'll be leaving work today at 3:30pm and heading to Dustin's. Which is also exciting cause I haven't seen him in a week. Then tomorrow well will hopefully be leaving his house around 11am. We'll be in North Bend until Friday afternoon and then head to Kansas for all his family stuff. Its gonna be one big loop.

I'm also excited for Thursday. Mainly because I'm buying myself a new laptop! Finally, I will have a new computer. My old POS has seen better days. I can't even have a web browser up and open Excel. Also on Thursday Christina and I are running our annual 2 miles turkey trot in Fremont. This will be my 3rd year. It's always nice to get some sort of running in before stuffing your face. :)

Anyway...I'll be back with some pictures after the weekend!

No comments: