Friday, December 12, 2008

A sad saturday

It occurred to me that tomorrow is a sad sad Saturday. Tomorrow is the first Saturday with NO FOOTBALL. :( That time of year is here and I hate it. It's just a given that from Sept till Christmas that the first thing I turn on in the morning is College Gameday and then put my red Nebraska shirt on. I never have to worry about what to wear on Saturdays. I'm not a pro fan, and I'm not much of a college basketball fan. However, living in Champaign and turned me on to college basketball a little more.

But it was a good season. I made it to 2 games, one home, one away. I also went to an Illini football game and tailgated another. Hopefully Nebraska will do good on New Years day...BO-LIEVE!


Nebraska game - Labor Day weekend



Nebraska vs Kansas State - November 15


Minnesota vs Illinois October 2008


No comments: