This week has been a little more busy than usual. I went home last weekend and even thought it was a 4 day weekend it went very fast! That happens when 2 days are driving days. Anyway, spring finally arrived on TR and F in Champaign. Thank goodness, Friday was absolutely amazing! But this week will start off cold again. This past Thursday I went to another Luke Bryan concert with Dustin, Leslie and Eric. I was very very excited for this concert but was extremely disappointed when I left. First, they had 2 openings acts and the 2nd band played what seemed like foreverrrrr. Then when Luke finally came out, it was bad. I'm pretty sure he was thinking "what in the hell am I doing in nowhere Illinois?" The concert was in Tolono, 10 miles south of Champaign, population 1500...if that. At least he was awesome when Leslie and I saw him in Indy in January. Today I had to work at WW. I haven't worked a Saturday in over a month, but it was a nice break. I also got a 5 mile run in! I haven't done that in a longgggggg time. Maybe since the half? I'm not sure. Anyway, I have a 10k in 2 weekends and its gonna be an eye opener. Well here are a few pictures from the weekend.
Saturday, April 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment