Saturday, June 16, 2007

A free weekend!

So I'm loving the weekend already. First, the weather rocks. Its so nice out. Its not too hot or rainy. It's 71 right now and today the high will be 80ish...perfect for laying around the pool! Second, I just got done running 6 miles on my favorite trail. It didn't go too badly but it left me wondering how the heck I ran 13 miles about a month ago. Third, I just bought Kenny Chesney/Pat Green tickets for August 25th!!!! My goal was to find someone who liked country music so I could go to the concert. I did it. My coworked Seth, his fiance is a Kenny fan. So yup. I'm on my way to Kenny! Fourth, I lost .8lbs this week, small but good. Especially considering I hadn't been able to work out or eat decent for awhile with company. Lastly, I have a whole day of nothing planned. I'm gonna go lay by the pool!

I'm getting very very excited for Old Settlers now. Old Settlers is just like a holiday. I just looked forward to it every year! I remember when the carnival would roll into town. Ok, so that wasn't very classy, but you knew it was right around the corner then. So far my plans include getting my hair done Thursday in Lincoln and hanging out at Tigh and Nikki's that night. Then the rest is in NB. I'm running the NB 5k (2nd one for me!) on Saturday. Thats about it. It will be great! I can't wait to see everyone!

No comments: