Tuesday, June 5, 2007

June 5th

Not too much as been happening. I've been pondering the idea of moving. For some reason Alex wants to change the rent around and in the long run, I think it's stupid. I had been looking on craigslist (how I found this one) and today I found a townhome in the same complex I am now. The rent is about $125 cheaper and with utilities added it would be a good savings. So I'm hoping to hear back from this person and check out the place. Hope she is normal and that it would be a good move. I guess I'm not me if I don't move every 6 months.

In other happenings, David gets here Thursday, yippy! I haven't seen David since like December or something. Then we go to VA beach, double yippy! And hang out with Steph and Lance. It should be fun.

Also....I'm going to be an aunt again!!! Sometime in late January!

Here are some pics of Jimmy's visit and a random flower by my house.


My favorite, hydrangea

Me and Jimmy

No comments: