Things around here seem to be keeping me busy. I've started my WW job which I really enjoy. So I'm doing that on Wed and Thur nights. Then I have my cycling class on Monday night. It seems like I don't have many nights to sit around. Which is good. It's also making time go extremely fast. I'll be heading home for Old Settlers in a week! I can't believe that is just around the corner.
I have been thinking about moving lately. So last night I met with this lady that lives in the same complex of townhomes. The house was nice and it was my price range. But the lady was not compatible with me. She is going through a divorce and had to bring that up in every accpect of whatever. I understand that is a hard time but I really don't wanna be around for the aftermath. Everything she pointed out as a bad habit of hers, well I don't like at all. Such as dishes, clutter, and leaving laundry in the washer for 3 days. It pretty much is not a match. So back to the drawing board.
Other wise, nothing else going on. This weekend I am going to be lazy and do nothing. I hope to lay by a pool both days. I can't wait!
Tuesday, June 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment