I have no title and I'm happy about that! That means nothing eventful is going on, that means I haven't been running around the midwest, that means I'm done traveling for awhile! The past month has pretty much been a blur. But now things are finally settling down. I will actually be in the office this WHOLE week. Crazy I know. I'm actually kinda looking forward to it. As I said...things have calmed down. This past weekend I worked all 4 meetings at WW on Saturday and then 1 more on Sunday. I'm also picking up Thursday nights for the month to help out. And another 2 meetings this Saturday. Its the busy time of year, with everyone and their new years resolutions.
That being said...I don't really believe in new years resolutions. But I find myself thinking of them. I know I need to go to church more so maybe I'll attempt to once a month for the year. And as for money...well I would like to understand the stock market. I've thought about taking a short class to learn. As for working out, I pretty much just have a January resolution. I always seem to have a race to train for or something like that. But I don't now. I've decided to focus on a Body Pump class at the gym. Which is using a barbell and free weights. I'll do that 2 nights a week, and then run 2 days a week. Seems like a good plan. I would really like to get back to my WW goal weight. I'm 8lbs above it. It doesn't sound like a lot but yea....it is. I have been so out of work out routine with getting the flu, then the gall bladder, then the holidays. I was afraid to work out after the bladder issue. I didn't want to anger it. But so far so good. Speaking of, I have a Dr appt on Thursday. I assume it will be more clear then if I'm getting that stone out or not. Anyway, I'll keep ya posted!
Monday, January 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment