Monday, January 26, 2009

CT scan update

I had my CT scan on Thursday and heard back from the nurse on Friday. Apparently there was no cyst on the pancreas. Hmmm??????? Maybe some error was on the ultrasound. But my doctor is sending the ultra sound and CT scan to the radiologist to compare. And we'll hope again that the cyst and disappeared. :) In other gallbladder news, I have my pre-op appts on Feb 5th. Then the removal on the 10th. I haven't had any pain since the attack. I'm still ready to get this thing out and continue on with life!

Otherwise, this past weekend I went to Dustin's. We really didn't do much, watched a lot of movies. I'm so sick of winter and cold. I dream of the days I can wear sandals again! And go for runs, and walks, and bike rides without a million layers of clothing! Someday........

No comments: