Yesterday I had my Dr appt and it was concluded that the gallbladder will be removed! The Dr appt pretty much lasted all morning long. It was a bunch of busy work and running from place to place at the hospital for various reasons. Anyway, I met with the Dr first and she decided that the gallbladder will be removed and then she said "did the ER tell you (from KS) that you have a pancreatic cyst?" I was like noooooooo. And I quickly asked if it was serious. She said probably not, but now I'm getting a CT scan on Thursday just in case. So that had me a little flipped out. I guess maybe I'm a little parinoid since I am currently reading Lance Armstrongs books and his bout with cancer. It kinda makes you think...a lot. And now this. But I'm optimistic it's not serious, after reading mayoclinic.com or whatever, I feel better about it. So Thursday I will be going in for a CT scan, which I have never done before. The main gallbladder removal will be on Feb 10th. The Dr told me I will prob miss that whole week of work. I've heard others say that it is a quick recovery and most felt fine rather soon. Start the count down till the big day!! :)
In other news....its COLD! I think yesterday's high was -3. Fun stuff. I keep thinking of the days where I can go outside with just jeans and a tshirt and start my car in one try and drive home with the windows down. Oh well, thats why they call it winter.
Friday, January 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment