I can't believe its that time again, I mean, I know its 3 weeks early but thats ok with me. I find it weird this year. I have been listening to radio and read some newspaper articles about how its daylight SAVING not savingS time. So weird that people would actually write about that...who cares. I guess its like the same with Silver Spring, its singular, not plural. Here I am writing about this stuff. Ok.
So today my bad mood was gone and I think the weather had 75% to do with that. It is 65 outside and lovely! I ventured down to my favorite trail, capital crescent (CCT from now on). I just really like that trail and haven't got bored with it yet. I say this every time but there are places where you hear nothing and that is a rarity here. My run was kick ass! I did 8 miles! That is the longest run ever. I have decided I am running the Lincoln half marathon on May 6th. A half marathon is 13 miles, so I have 5 to go. However, I have heard if you can run 10 miles, you can do 13. Also, a lot of training programs have me training only up to 10 miles. The half is 2 months away and I'm pretty excited all ready. Hopefully I don't burn out before the race.
Since I moved from Lincoln I have really missed Nikki's grill. Tigh and I used that thing like no tomorrow last summer. Well today I discovered that Alex has a little propane one. Its portable and pretty small but perfect for me!! And since it's still nice, I'm grilling out tonight! I just need to go to my favorite market down the block and get some chicken. So exciting!
Also, I'd like to give a shout out to my boy Jimmy, it's his birthday, Happy Birthday buddy! (and ya'll just got a taste of ghetto Shelley)
I don't even know if he reads this....oh well.
Saturday, March 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment