So I feel I have been lacking in my blogs lately, but nothing is really going on. I've pretty much settled into a routine and haven't done many exciting things. Tonight was running club and as always, I liked it. I do need to buy a cheapo watch so I can time my laps. Never thought I'd be doing that. Its been cold this week and I don't like it at all. Its supposed to snow tomorrow!! But this weekend should be the upper 50's and I think I am going to go downtown. I have only been to one Smithsonian museum and I think it's time to hit up another one, plus they are all free. I'm not sure which one it is, but one has a podcast to go with it, so I'll just download that to the iPod and follow along.
In somewhat exciting news, my friend Steph will be visiting her boyfriend who lives in Virginia Beach next week. She is thinking about coming here! Fun!! My 8K is also on the 18th and I am very excited about that. The Cherry Blossoms start at the end of the month which is a big national touristy thing, so that will be something also. Oh and the caves in Virginia, I guess I have things I want to do.
5 weeks till I go home! weeeeeeeee!
Tuesday, March 6, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment