Friday, March 16, 2007

Not so fast

Earlier this week I was bragging it up about how nice it was outside, 70's and 80's and I was just loving it! Well I got a huge kick in the butt tonight. It was raining, then sleeting and now it's snowing. I know, I love snow but you know what...if it's not going to snow a foot then go away. Right now at this time of year I'm ready for spring stuff. I was wearing flip flops last Friday and grilling out on Saturday night. Won't be doing that tomorrow. It also limits what I can do around DC. I'm excited to drive places and see things, but it's not fun in 30 to 40 degree weather.

By Sunday the temperature will be a balmy 45, and probably 30 something at 9am...race time. Great. But its ok, I've been running in the cold all winter. I'm excited for the race. There are 5,000 people doing this thing! I know I shouldn't get last this time. :)

Ok let the countdown begin....

Days till I go home: 24!!!

No comments: