Saturday got up and did the hair thing. I managed to get in a little of the game here and there. Then at 3:30pm it was show time! Melissa looked beautiful in her dress and everything went great! I didn't even drop the grooms ring, since it was my duty to hold it. I managed to get through the reception with my speech, there were even a few laughs. Then after that the party went bar hoping. Nothing like climbing into the back of a truck and going from bar to bar. It was a good time and Sunday I was over tired and cranky and headed back on a plane to DC. Anyway, here are some pics!
Tuesday, September 11, 2007
Melissa and Heath's wedding
I concluded my "wedding season" with Melissa and Heath's wedding. Most of you know, I was pretty nervous for this one. It was no secret to my friends (including Melissa) that Heath and I didn't really talk too much, let alone like each other. But I guess 4 years later him and I both have grown up, both apologized and then had a pretty good weekend! Friday I got there around 10am and helped them decorate the hall. Then rehearsal that night was at the Ewing golf course, which was very nice and peaceful and in the middle of nowhere. That night we hit up the bar in Ewing and yea, ok that group knows how to party. It was a late night.
Saturday got up and did the hair thing. I managed to get in a little of the game here and there. Then at 3:30pm it was show time! Melissa looked beautiful in her dress and everything went great! I didn't even drop the grooms ring, since it was my duty to hold it. I managed to get through the reception with my speech, there were even a few laughs. Then after that the party went bar hoping. Nothing like climbing into the back of a truck and going from bar to bar. It was a good time and Sunday I was over tired and cranky and headed back on a plane to DC. Anyway, here are some pics!
Melissa peeing outside with the help of her bridesmaids...this is what happens when you wear a huge dress. Sorry Melissa. :)
Saturday got up and did the hair thing. I managed to get in a little of the game here and there. Then at 3:30pm it was show time! Melissa looked beautiful in her dress and everything went great! I didn't even drop the grooms ring, since it was my duty to hold it. I managed to get through the reception with my speech, there were even a few laughs. Then after that the party went bar hoping. Nothing like climbing into the back of a truck and going from bar to bar. It was a good time and Sunday I was over tired and cranky and headed back on a plane to DC. Anyway, here are some pics!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
You had to put the peeing picture on here didn't you!!! I guess when you have to go, you have to go!!
Melissa
Post a Comment