I'm back in DC...for a short time. We'll get to that later. I had a great time while back home! I'll do my typical format for my trips, so much happened I'll prob forget some stuff.
Friday: Flew into Omaha, mom and I hit up the mall after I got there. We got back to NB and then went to eat at the Rawhide.
Saturday: Got up early and went for a very enjoyable run around NB. I just love running there, its so quiet and peaceful and the weather was great. I left for Lincoln around 9am and met up with Heather's group at 10ish. Nikki and I then did our personal attendant duties and the wedding was fun! See pictures in other post.
Sunday: SUPERDAY sunday! A bunch of us went to Super Target and the movie Superbad so we just named it SuperDay!
Monday: Tigh, Ann, and I went on a 35 mile bike ride, yup you heard me...no joke. It was a great time. We started off at my old apt and rode to about 14th and almost Pine Lake. We then went back and went to downtown Lincoln, then around campus, then to east campus, then to 48th and near Vine, then to 10th and Charleston and back to sw 27th and west van dorn to where it all started. It was good, I wasn't even too sore the next day. So I need a bike when I move to Champaign!
Tuesday: I went to eat with the ol AFWA gang in Omaha.
Wednesday: Sat at home in NB and did nothing, it was well needed after driving all over. I'm on a mission to help my dad hire a pharmacist so I posted ads online. Also ate with the grandparents that night.
Thursday: I spent the day in lincoln at the dentist and getting my hair done. To my surprise I had an improved dental review!!
Friday/Sat/Sun: Melissa's wedding...see other entry.
I am back in DC but only for two more days, I'm about packed up and ready to head to Champaign Il. I'm really excited. There isn't much I"ll miss from DC. No really good friends or family and familiar things. Of course I'm pretty nervous about the new job and getting settled in. But it helps not being homesick from the place you left. I've already loaded some things up in my car and i'm thinking I should have enough room for everything, I hope.
Monday, September 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment