Wednesday, April 30, 2008
Gas Challenge
As we all know the price of gas it just freaking stupid. Yesterday I filled up my little Mazda for $44 at $3.55/gal. I mean come on...$44! That is stupid. I usually fill up every 2 weeks but this month I'm going to have a little challenge. I'm going to challenge myself to filling up ONCE. So I can't fill up until May 29th. People always say they are being more aware of driving places but I really don't think so. Anyway, this challenge will make me ride my bike to work more, which I enjoy. It will also make me plan out my errand trips to cut them closer. It also will probably have me riding my bike more to other places. And why not? As far as I'm concerned more activity is better anyway. So I'll let everyone know how it goes. I know this is going to be a good challenge and make me re think my daily habits.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
So how is the gas challenge? I wish I could do that! ~ Melissa
Post a Comment