Sunday, May 4, 2008

Spring time!

I woke up this morning to clear skies and NO wind! So I decided today would be a great day for my 60 min bike ride. I took off west of town and then a little south. Even though there was only like a 5mph wind, I could still feel it. And thank goodness I didn't go out yesterday when it was like 20 mph. After my ride, I realized I needed to buy a water bottle holder and a pouch. So I went out and did that. While at the bike store I asked about the cycling club. And tomorrow I plan on going on a ride with the club. We all need to start somewhere and I'm gonna give it a go. I also washed my car today and vacuumed it. I think I've washed the Mazda more in the 2 months of owning it than I washed Lumi in her 5 years under my care. Eh oh well. Ok, here are some pictures of my day!

Baby geese!


Some pretty spring colors



Me trekking down the empty highway

You thought Nebraska was flat...I'm pretty sure I can see Indiana!


Ah yes it's that time of year again, its finally drying out around here.

My spiffy new bottle holder and pouch thingy, I put them on myself!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great photos. It is really pretty out there.

Anonymous said...

I love the fact that you took a picture of yourself....hilarious! ~ Melissa

Shelley said...

Hehe, well it gets lonely out there!