Thursday, May 15, 2008

Going to Chicago!

Ok well I'm getting sick of typing out my whole schedule for working out. It was fun at first but not really anymore. But last week went very well. I guess the highlights are that I road 22 miles on Monday with the cycling club. I really like that club, its going pretty good. My swimming is good, last night I swam 300 yards which the race is 400 yards. I only got a little more to go.

In other news, I'm at war with the geese at my apartment! They are going down! I got home Monday night to find POOP on my 3rd floor deck. At first I was thinking, maybe someone threw poop up there for whatever reason. But then I looked closer, nope, it was pooped on! I couldn't believe they were flying up there, what in the heck? So Tuesday morning they wake me up at 6am, honking their heads off! I'm getting ready in my bathroom and I can hear them on the roof. Then as I'm eating my cereal on my couch I look out the window and this stupid goose is landing on the balcony railings!! I open the door, it actually has the nerve to start hissing at me. So I start banging on the door and yelling and finally it flies away. Then this morning, same stupid thing. I go and run and I get back, I look out my balcony and some dumb goose is on the deck, not on the railing this time, but the actually floor!! If I had a shotgun, yeah, they would be gone, there would be no more geese. But thats not legal. So the next best thing is firecrackers. Ok, that still isn't legal but probably just a minimal fine compared to jail time.

Anyway, tonight I'm going to Chicago! I'm meeting my friend Steph there and we are going to the Cubs game tomorrow. I'm soooooooo excited. She's a Husker, she knows how to tailgate and bar hop!




PS. This is what I'm dealing with! Looks innocent, but its not. The only cute geese are the ones just born and still yellow and thats its.

No comments: