Today I had an interview with Nebraska Dept of Environmental Quality. You just never know what you are gonna get in an interview. I thought this one would be very technical, like asking a lot of air quality questions. Wrong. It was a lot of personal questions such as "have you ever been in a situation where....blah blah blah and how did you handle it?" I hate those. Anyway, it probably went better with those than technical questions cause I really don't know anything about air quality. I have not heard anything from the U of I yet. I am getting increasingly impatient about that. Hopefully I'll hear about both of these jobs soon. Next Thursday is the last interview I have and that is for a job in Germantown, Maryland. Its about 15 miles up the road (away from DC). Whatever happens happens.
This weekend I'm headed to Richmond to hang out with Steph and Lance. Their work is having the company picnic at an amusement park, so that will be fun. I"m excited to do nothing tomorrow night and Sunday. Pretty much the whole weekend. I've either been gone or working at WW on Saturday mornings. It will be a good relaxing time. Hopefully a little cooler, stupid heat.
Thursday, August 9, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment