Monday, August 27, 2007

Monday monday

I haven't blogged for awhile and I haven't really been busy so I don't know what my deal was. This weekend was uneventful. I went behind Kenny (Chesney's) and Pat (Green's) back and sold my ticket for their concert. I know, it was a horrible thing to do. But I sold it for $80 and I really needed the money. I hope Kenny and Pat can find it in their hearts to forgive me! Saturday night I met up with Wes and Gwen at the Rock Bottom for one last time. Sunday was pretty much nothing. I have started reading Harry Potter and I"m on the 4th book and I read a good chunk of it on Sunday.

I am once again sitting on my floor in front of my computer typing away. Which is a good thing cause I sold my desk! Now I just need to get rid of this pesky shelf. Things are moving along with the moving process. I pretty much have my room packed up. I called my top choice for an apartment today and I think I'm going to put money down on it to hold it. That will make me feel better about moving there. I am getting very excited to move. I think it will be nice being in the midwest again. But there is always that adjustment period...I hate that. When you move in and the walls a bare and you don't know where your stuff is. Then you don't know where the store is. And it just sucks. Oh and the worst part is you won't have cable for the USC vs Neb game and have to go to a bar alone!!!!! I'll get over it.

Anyway, I go home Friday and I"m excited! And there is only 4 days till kickoff! YAHOO!

No comments: