Today I got my haircut! I love it! For awhile now I've had my hair long and was getting semi annoyed with it this summer. But I just kept it cause I don't change easily. I think it hit me last Tuesday that I was extremely annoyed with it and something had to be done. So it's about shoulder length (a little shorter) now and feels wonderful! FREEDOM!
Anyway, my day got better when I got home and there was a note from Alex saying he would be at the beach until Friday! I have the whole place to myself and that rarely happens. So I am going to veg out tonight. I don't have many free nights anymore and Tuesdays are usually non eventful.
On Thursday I have an interview with SAIC, which I need to prepare for. I haven't heard anything back from the other jobs yet. I know I'm getting excited at the thought of leaving DC and going back to the midwest, but I need to remember this may not happen. If I don't get those jobs then I need to suck it up and keep going. I'm just hoping something works out.
This past weekend I went to Richmond to see Steph and Lance. It took me 3 hours to go 90 miles...I was raging!!! I was having a hateful east coast moment and really could of gave a crap less if the whole eastern seaboard fell into the ocean. Why are there so many people here and where are they all going? It's just so populated here and I don't think I will ever get used to that. I was just wishing to be dropped into a pasture of nothingness in the middle of Nebraska. Otherwise it was good seeing Lance and Steph. They are talking about coming to DC for the USC game and we would go to the Nebraskans bar on Capitol Hill. Speaking of football....2 weeks!!!!!!! And I will be in the motherland for the first two games!
Tuesday, August 14, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment