Thursday, August 23, 2007

Happy Birthday to me

Today I turned 26....yup 26. It wasn't too bad and I had a lot of good bday wishes. I woke up to donuts from Alex and Shannon which was extremely nice. However I'm always trying to watch what i eat. So I took those things to work. Then the lunch crew went to eat at Mi Rancho, which was good. However one of them told the workers it was my bday, so I got a stupid sombrero put on my head but I got free ice cream! I heard from a lot of old co workers from AFWA, many family members and friends. Birthdays are always fun. My 25th was pretty good, nothing horribly bad and the move to DC went well.

Speaking of moving, I'm getting things in line to leave for Champaign. It's going to be a little stressful but not near as stressful as moving here.

No comments: