Friday, April 6, 2007

City of brotherly love

I just got back from my UNIX class in Philly. It wasn't too exciting, a little boring. My hotel was out south of the Philly airport and there was NOTHING there. Not even a CVS or crappy discount store. Nothing. I wasn't adventurous enough to go downtown Philly. I just didn't feel like getting lost in a big city being all alone. I did have intentions of going to a Phillies game but when the temps took a huge dip I realized I had no warm coat or clothes. I did learn a lot in my UNIX class which is great.

So I have 4 days until I go home! I can't wait, I'm like a 9 year old a week before Christmas! I pretty much have the whole trip planned out. There are so many exciting things I'm going to do and people I get to see. It will be great!

Anyway here are some pics from the Cherry Blossom festival. It was pretty dang cool.



Close up on blossoms

Tidal basin


Washington monument

Washington monument

Me being a tourist



So I have 4 days until I go home! I can't wait, I'm like a 9 year old a week before Christmas! I pretty much have the whole trip planned out. There are so many exciting things I'm going to do and people I get to see. It will be great!

Anyway here are some pics from the Cherry Blossom festival. It was pretty dang cool.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great photos.... you might give Dewey a run for his money. :)