I have made it halfway through my internship! I can't believe how fast its gone by. Things are still good here in DC. I thought I would have tons to write about on this post, since its so significant, but I just don't. I think my blogs have started lacking since I'm not running millions of miles and don't have all that time to think. It's weird the things I think of when I run. So some random points in my 6 months.
*I've made some friends, mostly work ones and am still working on that
*I like my area of where I live
*The roomie has been good for the most part. I know I complain about him but thats just me. Its a lot better than living with some psycho, which could of happened.
*I joined a running club.
*I ran two 5K's and an 8K.
*I ran my 1st half marathon!!!
*I've been home 3 times
*Been on 1 date...a couple "attempted" set ups by others
*Still single
*I've had Melissa, my mom, Lyn, Steph, Lance, Nikki, Tigh, Jimmy and David all visit me
*I've been to Ocean City, MD and Virginia Beach, VA and Asheville, NC
*Took a business trip to Philly
*I got a job at weight watchers
*I've ran 287 miles
I can't really think of anything else. I have learned I don't want to live far away from home my whole life. But I never moved here with the intentions of staying here forever. I have been applying for jobs in hope of finding a permanent job, but so far no luck. Oh well, I'll just keep at it.
On tap for this week...the boss is in town, boo. But no work Wed! Happy hour on Tue! And I'll be laying by the pool all day Wed. Jimmy's cousin (Katie) has invited me over for a 4th celebration. Which should be fun and a great view of the DC fireworks.
Hopefully these next 6 months will go just as fast and will be good as well.
Sunday, July 1, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment