Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Interviews all over

Ok, well since I wrote last I now have two more interviews! I applied for a job in Lincoln, they called yesterday. Then I applied for one in Germantown, MD...its right up the road, they called today. The Lincoln one would be nice being it is at home. However, I feel very UNqualified for it. I really don't know how I got the interview. It is with Nebraska environmental department or something. That interview is the 9th. Tomorrow I have to call back this new one and set up and interview. I also spoke with my old boss from AFWA, he said the U of I called him today to follow up on references. So that is great! I would like the U of I job, it is more of what I want to do. We'll see what happens. I've made it to the next step so keep my fingers crossed.

I leave for Ann and Eric's wedding on Thursday! It will be fun. I have everything I need. I have books for the 6 hour flight. Tonight I found a dress for the rehearsal and I should be able to pack tomorrow. Tomorrow night I have to work at WW, then I"m leaving from work on Thursday. It will be busy busy....again!

No comments: