Monday, July 16, 2007

Mom and Jamie's visit pictures

NOAA

Wave pool at NOAA


The pictures begin...

At the Rock Bottom

My close up

At Manassas...looking all tourist like

Bull Run

Some freaky pic of a girl in the painting, I did not like it!

Pretty Shenandoah Valley

The whole gang

The bear!!

If you look really close you can see him on the road

Mom in the brook

We are 24 and 25 years old and she still makes up do this crap. We were in line with the 4 and 5 year olds!!!!

Luray Caverns...the water is reflecting the top





Mi casa, Jamie chillin

Another view

Riding the metro

Fords Theater

After many tries Jamie figured out the night setting and it paid off



Ah...the good ol trusty DC book




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The photos are absolutely BEAUTIFUL!! I am just amazed. I think the photo with the painting covered was so funny. Was she that ugly? LOL!

Anonymous said...

RE: Yogi picture..but you & Jamie are so cute..what's a mother to do!

Anonymous said...

I love the picture of you and your mom at night.....very cute!!!!

Love ~Melissa