Well today was my first day of work. I have to admit it went rather good. I didn't cry or run out of the place. After my first day at WxBank I bawled after I left. I think NOAA has a bit more of a "wow" factor than WxBank does. Anyway, my boss seems cool and the people are nice. They are the typical weather/smart/nerdy type. There aren't many people my age in my area but I'm used to that.
I took the metro to work and then took a bus home. It was a long day. I was overwhelmed by the masses of people. DC has lots and lots of people. It was nice to get home and just stare at the wall. I am constantly planning my next move here, like how to pay for the metro, how to pay for the bus, how to get home, where to park, what if i don't have enough money? All that annoying stuff.
Tomorrow is a new day and new challenge...I am going to tackle the beltway and parking at NOAA. Say a little prayer, this could get scary!
Night
Wednesday, January 3, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I'm glad your first day went well. I'm sure once you get into the groove DC will end up being a pretty cool palce to live. I know Lyn and I are looking foward to visiting you. Keep that door open.
Hello my good friend...I am glad that everything is going good for you so far. I know what can keep you busy for a few days.....thinking about all of the places you want to go see in Washington DC because I will be there in exactly 6 days! I can't believe that it is almost here! I am really looking forward to it!
Post a Comment