It has finally snowed in DC! It is also my first snowfall of the year. The day after I left NE they got dumped on. But now we have a full inch on the ground! Ya, I know, it's not much. And I think these people out here go nuts when there is an inch of snow. Last night the news was in "storm mode" ...ok.
Anyway, this weekends event were slightly boring. Friday night I did nothing. Saturday I got up and went to WW. Then I came back, then went and ran at Golds, then I came back and hung around. At night I went to Barnes and Noble and bought a magazine. I also wore my Nebraska hoodie and on the way into Barnes and Noble some old guy said "go huskers!". I was like yes! A normal person! He said he was a fan. Today I woke up with intentions of going to spinning class but decided to go get groceries instead. Then I came back and went to the mall still attempting to find some work clothes. I struck out once again. But I did find some cute things at AE...which are NOT work clothes. So I'll be returning some pants again, the talls are too tall, the averages are to short. It's just a pain. Tonight I sat around with the roommate and his gf. She is pretty cool, she is a personal trainer so we talk about working out and things like that.
If I had a camera I would take a picture of the snow but I don't have one. I've realized that I want a lot of things and I don't have any money. A car being the big one. Guess I'll have to start saving. Well off to watch tv or something.
Later
Countdown till Mom visits and then go to NC: 24 days!
Sunday, January 21, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment