Saturday, February 24, 2007

Happy Saturday

So its Saturday and Saturdays are usually my long run days and it was...7 miles! I have never ran 7 miles in my life. It was an hour and 20 mins of fun (sure)! I am rather tired right now and will continue to be for awhile. But it was worth it. I ran on the Capital Crescent Trail again and it seemed like it was runner day or something. Anyway, it was a good run.

This morning I went out and finally bought a computer desk. I spent most of the afternoon putting it together. Now the challenge is just finding where it fits in my room. One wall is all windows, the other wall is closets so that leaves me about 2 walls left. I'll think of something. I'm just happy to not be sitting on the floor.

I am coming home in APRIL! I am pumped. I will fly in late April 11th and stay until April 15th. I can't believe that will be almost 3 1/2 months since I've been home. By that time I was all ready moved back to Lincoln from OKC for that adventure. I thought about going home early March but I had a week long computer class to take. That got canceled. But then I found out that someone very important will be in Omaha April 12th....KENNY CHESNEY! I don't even need to explain this one. I actually wasn't going to go to his concert this year since I went last year but he is having Pat Green open for him! Pat is my 2nd favorite to Kenny. No one really knows who Pat Green is and that is ok. I like it that way. I saw Kenny way back when he was just starting, he opened for Tim McGraw. So I am seeing my two favorites in one concert!

I'll probably be one of the few that know all Pat Green's songs while the rest of the Qwest center will be waiting for Kenny. Sugarland is also playing and they are pretty good too. Tickets go on sale March 3rd and I have to be quick on the trigger. I don't have much luck with ticketmaster and getting tickets (volleygate...Tigh knows). I will have Nikki trying to get tickets also. Last year they sold out in 6 mins!

I'm not gonna start a countdown for home just yet. It's too many days away yet. I hope March goes fast!

No comments: