skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Adventures in the life of Shelley
Sunday, February 25, 2007
Snow photos
Here are all the pictures and for some reason I can't take a straight photo. They didn't have the "WOW" factor I was looking for, but oh well.
The stream by my place
The White House
The Capital
Washington Monument
WWII Memorial with Lincoln in the background
Jefferson Memorial
John Deere tractor in DC!?!?
Washington Monument again
Lincoln Memorial again
Neat pathway
1 comment:
The Fun Park
said...
Great photos
February 27, 2007 at 11:06 AM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Shelley
Champaign, IL, United States
I'm currently living in Champaign, IL where I work as Climatologist at the University. When I'm not at work I spend most of my time running, riding, watching tv, and trying to find fun things to do around Champaign.
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
►
2009
(36)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(7)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(5)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(8)
►
2008
(59)
►
December
(6)
►
November
(6)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(4)
►
August
(5)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(6)
►
April
(9)
►
March
(7)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(3)
▼
2007
(108)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(6)
►
September
(7)
►
August
(7)
►
July
(11)
►
June
(10)
►
May
(11)
►
April
(10)
►
March
(11)
▼
February
(11)
Month 2
Snow photos
Pretty snow!
Happy Saturday
And I'm back...
Yippy, Valentine's Day
Snow storm...CODE RED...stock up on bread, milk, a...
Slow Saturday
The bossman is in town
Brrrrrrr....
I am unbanned from UNL parking!!!!
►
January
(17)
Weather Warnings
Mini Me Runner
My running
Blogs I frequent
Steph
9 years ago
College Football Guys.com
15 years ago
Bedsaul Family
17 years ago
T-Buck's Blog
FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map
Feedjit Live Blog Stats
1 comment:
Great photos
Post a Comment