Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Month 2

I have made it through month two and it went faster than the first one! Things are still going very well here in MD. Nothing much has changed since the last month. I am getting more familiar with the area and doing more things. I have learned a lot about myself. About how to keep myself occupied to not get homesick. I realized that I really like running and the running club has turned out to be great for me! Work is still going well, it's been slow lately but I'm sure it will pick up soon enough.

Top things from this month
1) Mom visited
2) Went to NC
3) Ran my first race of the year
4) .....I don't know what else.

March is going to be long. I am going home in APRIL and I wish it was now! I really need to find things to keep me busy this month or it will drag on. Hopefully the weather on the weekends will be nice, I have a lot of things left to see downtown. There are some big museums I still want to get to. But otherwise...not much. I am running an 8K the 18th but that is awhile away.

Well I'm going to keep this short tonight, got tv to watch!

No comments: